This course, called "Computer Programming", is taught at the Technical
University of Cluj-Napoca, Faculty of Automation and Computer Science.
The buttons located on the top right frame (which change color when the
mouse pointer is above them) will all get you to one of the available
resource here. As a principle, any item which changes color when the
mouse pointer is resting over it acts as a button.
The following rules are on display in the lab since February 21, 2003.
- This course includes 14 lectures, and 14 laboratory sessions of
two hours each.
- The course is taught in English, during the second semester of
study year one (out of five), and it accounts for 5 credits.
- Course Code is 21020505
- The course is finalized with an exam. This matter is detailed
under "Grading" section.
- All activity in this laboratory is carried out under the
supervision of academic staff.
- Tampering with the equipments and installations is forbidden.
(This includes plugging/unplugging machines conecting and disconnecting
of peripheral devices - keyboard, mouse, monitor, etc.).
- To power off computers use shutdown.
- Users are obliged to use only the login name and password
assigned to them.
- It is forbidden to bring Windows
executables. Code should be transferred only in source format,
and data as text files.
- Any anomalous operation of equipments must be immediately
reported to the supervisor.
- It is forbidden to drink or eat in the lab.
- During lab sessions students must carry out only the tasks
assigned to them by their professor - i.e. implementation of data
structures and algorithms - not other things.
- Any misconduct as related to the present rules will be punished.