Date and place of birth:
22nd of November 1977, Cluj-Napoca (Romania)
- Electrical Engineer from Technical University of Cluj-Napoca
- M.Sc. degree in Variable Speed Electrical Drives and System
Integration specialization from Technical University of Cluj-Napoca (2001-2002)
- Full time Ph.D. student (2001 - 2005): bilateral international
research collaboration between the Department of Electrical Machines, Marketing
& Management, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca (supervisor: professor
I.A. Viorel) and the Electrical
Engineering Department, Technological University of Belfort-Montbéliard, France
(supervisor: professor Abdellatif Miraoui).
- Thesis Title: Design and Prototype Realization of a
Double Excited Synchronous Machine: Electric Vehicle Propulsion Application.
Date / place / language of the public presentation: 12-July-2005 / Technological
University of Belfort-Montbéliard, France / French.
- Attaché Temporaire d'Enseignement et Recherche to l'Université
de Technologie de Belfort-Montbéliard, Département Génie Electrique de Systèmes
et Commandes, from September 2003 - August 2004 and from September 2005
- August 2006.
- Assistant Lecturer to the Department of Electrical Machines,
Marketing & Management, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, from
- Technological University of Belfort-Montbéliard,
France, December 2001 - May 2002 and January 2003 - June 2003.
Participations at scientific meetings:
- 16th International Conference on Electrical Machines -
ICEM '04, Kracow-Poland, 5-8 Sep. 2004.
- Magnetic field computation of electrical machines: analytical
approach (equivalent reluctances magnetic circuit, vector potential method,
finite element method)
- Electrical drives: control of electrical machine (scalar,
vector control - DTC-FOC, PWM, open and close loop control techniques)
- Design and numerical modeling of the electrical machines
(PMs and hybrid excited synchronous machines, with different rotor configuration,
DC motors, induction cage motor, transverse flux motor, transformer etc.)
- Special interests: modeling of iron loss in PMs machines,
thermal and mechanical aspects for hybrid excited synchronous machine, flux
weakening and high speed operation, optimization of electrical machines (gradient
method, surface response method)
Publications: 20 (see
- Textbooks and books (1)
- In refereed journals and periodicals (3)
- In refereed proceedings of international conferences (12)
- In University annals (2)
- In non-refereed conference proceedings (2)
- Programming environments: Matlab/SIMULINK, Mathcad.
- Finite Element CAD: Flux2D/3D.
- General CAD: AutoCAD
Languages: English, French
Back To Staff List
Back To Home Page
Page last updated at
July 20, 2007