Professor Eng. Silviu Folea, PhD, IEEE Senior Member
Current Research Interests
- Low Power Wireless Environmental Sensors, Energy Harvesting
- Hardware Development, Embedded and Reconfigurable Systems
- Microsystems and Data Acquisition, LabVIEW Graphical Programming
- 2016, TETRACOM, Sub 1 GHz ISA100 technology for low cost and low power consumption embedded systems
- 2016, SMART-RAD-EN, Sisteme inteligente privind siguranta populatiei
- 2013-2015, European Space Agency project, "Wireless applications for satellite AIT operations and Wireless communication bus for satellite applications"
Technical University of Cluj-Napoca
Faculty of Automation and Computer Science
Department of Automation
Memorandumului street, no. 28, Cluj-Napoca, 400114, Romania
Office: Observator street, No. 2, 3rd floor, room 301, Cluj-Napoca, 400489, Romania.
Last update on July 27, 2021.